Sealed bids will be received by the Construction Manager, S. M. Wilson & Co. for the Project described herein. Bids must be submitted to S. M. Wilson & Co. by 4:00 pm September 19th, 2017. Bids may be hand delivered to S. M. Wilson & Co’s main office (2185 Hampton Ave., St. Louis, MO 63139), emailed to S. M. Wilson & Co. at email@example.com or faxed to S. M. Wilson & Co. at 314-645-1700.
This project consists of the following Work Packages.
BID PACKAGE 01 – CITY FOUNDRY BUILDING
- Work Package 01 Special Inspections
- Work Package 02 Demolition
- Work Package 03 Cast-in-Place Concrete
- Work Package 04 Special Floor Restoration
- Work Package 05 Masonry
- Work Package 06 Masonry Restoration
- Work Package 07 Structural & Misc. Steel Fabrication & Erection
- Work Package 08 Carpentry
- Work Package 09 General Trades
- Work Package 10 Waterproofing
- Work Package 11 Metal Panels, Flashing and Trim
- Work Package 12 Roofing (EPDM & TPO)
- Work Package 13 Coiling & Sectional Overhead Doors
- Work Package 14 Glass & Glazing
- Work Package 15 Metal Studs and Drywall
- Work Package 16 Acoustical Ceilings
- Work Package 17 Lath and Plaster
- Work Package 18 Resilient Flooring & Ceramic Tile
- Work Package 19 Traffic Coatings
- Work Package 20 Painting
- Work Package 21 Kitchen Equipment
- Work Package 22 Dock Equipment
- Work Package 23 Elevators
- Work Package 24 Fire Suppression
- Work Package 25 Plumbing
- Work Package 26 HVAC
- Work Package 27 Test & Balance
- Work Package 28 Electrical
- Work Package 29 Low Voltage Systems
There will be a Pre-bid Meeting scheduled on Tuesday, August 29, at 3:00 PM. The meeting will be held at City Foundry in the BYCO Building located at 3700 Forest Park Ave. St. Louis, MO.
There will be a Mandatory Pre-bid Walk Thru scheduled on Wednesday, August 30, at 3:00 PM for Demolition and Exterior Envelope Contractors. The meeting will be held at City Foundry in the BYCO Building located at 3700 Forest Park Ave. St. Louis, MO.
The purpose of the meetings is to address technical questions concerning the project from prospective bidders. All Contractors are encouraged to attend the appropriate meetings.
The bid package will be available for viewing after 8/22/2017 at the following locations:
|Construction Managers Office
2185 Hampton Ave.
St. Louis MO 63139
28 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60602
|Cross Rhodes Reprographics
1712 Macklind Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
1468 Green Mount Road
O’Fallon, IL 62269
4144 Lindell, Suite 316
St. Louis, MO 63108
|AGC of MO Plan Room
1221 Jefferson St., Lower Level
Jefferson City, MO 65109
The Bid Documents may be reviewed at those locations or may be purchased from Hampton Printing Services (2185 Hampton Ave., St. Louis, MO 63139). All checks should be made payable to S.M. Wilson & Co. Contact Hampton Printing Services to order a set of documents. (Keith Tegeler, 314-633-9623 phone,firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail, or 314-644-0390 fax.)
The Owner reserves the right to reject any and all Bids, to waive informalities therein to determine the lowest and best bid, and to approve the Bond. No Bid may be withdrawn for a period of 90 days subsequent to the specified time for receipt of Bids.
Bidders must be in compliance with the rules and regulations of the Fair Employment Practices Commission.
The Construction Manager for this project is S. M. Wilson & Co. and the Pre-construction Director is Mr. Brian Nuehring, (314-633-5738 phone, email@example.com email, or 314-645-1700 fax.) or the Project Director is Mr. Dean Foth (phone 314-633-5763, email firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-645-1700 fax).
S.M. Wilson & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer