Sealed bids will be received by the Construction Manager, S. M. Wilson & Co. for the Project described herein. Bids must be submitted to S. M. Wilson & Co. by 2:00 pm January 9th, 2018. Bids may be hand delivered to S. M. Wilson & Co’s main office (2185 Hampton Ave., St. Louis, MO 63139), emailed to S. M. Wilson & Co at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to S. M. Wilson & Co at 314-645-1700.
This project consists of the following Work Packages.
BID PACKAGE 02S – CITY FOUNDRY SITEWORK
- Work Package S01 Testing & Special Inspections
- Work Package S02 Surveying & Layout
- Work Package S03 Earthwork
- Work Package S04 Site Utilities
- Work Package S05 Site Concrete
- Work Package S06 Asphalt Paving
- Work Package S07 Landscaping and Irrigation
- Work Package S08 Hardscape / Pavers
- Work Package S09 General Trades
- Work Package S10 Site Electrical
BID PACKAGE 02G – CITY FOUNDRY PARKING GARAGE
- Work Package G20 Testing & Special Inspections
- Work Package G21 Surveying & Layout
- Work Package G22 Earth Retention System
- Work Package G23 Drilled Piers
- Work Package G24 Precast Concrete
- Work Package G25 Concrete
- Work Package G26 Masonry
- Work Package G27 Structural & Misc Steel
- Work Package G28 General Trades
- Work Package G29 Roofing & Sheetmetal
- Work Package G30 Joint Sealants
- Work Package G31 Doors, Frames & Hardware
- Work Package G32 Glass & Glazing
- Work Package G33 Painting
- Work Package G34 Conveying Equipment
- Work Package G35 Fire Protection
- Work Package G36 Plumbing
- Work Package G37 HVAC
- Work package G38 Electrical
- Work Package G39 Landscaping
There will be a Pre-bid – Walk Thru scheduled on Wednesday December 20 at 10:00 AM. The meeting will be held at City Foundry in the BYCO Building located at 3700 Forest Park Ave. St. Louis, MO.
The purpose of this meeting are to address technical questions concerning the project from prospective bidders. All Contractors are encouraged to attend the appropriate meetings.
The bid package will be available for viewing after 12/12/2017 at the following locations:
|Construction Managers Office
2185 Hampton Ave.
St. Louis MO 63139
30 Technology Parkway South
Norcross, GA 30092
|Cross Rhodes Reprographics
1712 Macklind Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
1468 Green Mount Road
O’Fallon, IL 62269
5261 Delmar Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63108
|AGC of MO Plan Room
1220 Jefferson St., Lower Level
Jefferson City, MO 65109
The Bid Documents may be reviewed at those locations.
The Owner reserves the right to reject any and all Bids, to waive informalities therein to determine the lowest and best bid, and to approve the Bond. No Bid may be withdrawn for a period of 90 days subsequent to the specified time for receipt of Bids.
Bidders must be in compliance with the rules and regulations of the Fair Employment Practices Commission.
The Construction Manager for this project is S. M. Wilson & Co. and the Pre-construction Director is Mr. Brian Nuehring, (314-633-5738 phone, email@example.com email. or 314-645-1700 fax.) or the Project Director is Mr. Dean Foth (phone 314-633-5763, email firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-645-1700 fax).
S. M. Wilson & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer