Our objective is to continue to achieve the best safety performance in the business. We provide our owners with quality projects, built on time, within budget and safely. It is our mission to fulfill all of these values without sacrificing one for the other.
To achieve this mission we provide our greatest assets, our people, with the best equipment and training. Our employees have helped to create a successful company-wide safety program that has resulted in:
- Seven consecutive years with Zero Lost Time Injuries
- Two consecutive years without a Recordable Injury
- Recordable Injury Rate has been over 50% below National Average in the past 7 years
- Two successful OSHA Strategic Partnerships
- More than 3,000,000 hours without lost time injuries
For each project, a site specific safety plan is developed. In addition to our plan, communication will be open and ongoing between the project team and the Owner to make this a successful and safe building program.
S. M. Wilson will only issue work to subcontractors deemed safe by our high safety standards. In order to bid any S. M. Wilson project, subcontractors are required to submit a safety pre-qualification assessment that reviews OSHA logs, EMR and a written safety plan.