S. M. Wilson’s Response to COVID-19
The health and safety of our employees, subcontractors, clients and the public are always of the utmost importance to us and the decisions we make are always based with that in mind. During this unprecedented time, it is vital that you take care of you and your family’s physical and mental health and wellbeing. S. M. Wilson remains vigilant and supportive to ensure the safety of our employees and community.
As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 virus and its impact, we have implemented the following safety measures.
- S. M. Wilson’s leadership and project teams meet daily to assess, plan and mitigate risk.
- S. M. Wilson is abiding by the Shelter in Place orders. At this time, our employees, who are able, are working remotely and maintain communication and continuity of business.
- As construction has been deemed essential, S. M. Wilson project sites remain operational following the CDC’s prevention recommendations. We have communicated these recommendations to our clients and subcontractors.
- Extra health and safety measures in accordance with the CDC have been implemented on each of our sites and personnel on our projects will be screened daily for signs of COVID-19.
- We maintain daily contact with our subcontractors, suppliers, partners and owners to effectively plan and mitigate risks.
- We will continue to be proactive with our efforts. S. M. Wilson is maintaining close contact with the municipalities in which we are working, AGC, CDC, OSHA and peers.